- It is possible to make the path setting permanent but you have to be very careful because your system might crash if you make a mistake. Proceed with extreme caution!
- Go to Control Panel, choose "System," click on the "Advanced" tab, click on the "Environment variables" button. In the lower list, "System variables," click on Path ,
Click "Edit" and at the end append
;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_09\bin(or the path to the appropriate folder where the latest version of JDK is installed).
- Do not put spaces before the appended path string.
- Click OK on the path edit box and OK on the Ennvironment Variables box.
- The new setting will go into effect next time you run Command Prompt.
hahahah amol hacked ur ip address
Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts
|Amol Bhure (ultra l33t) was born in Maharashtra, Seventh July Of Nineteen Hundred Nineteen Ninety A.D. He's currently pursuing his B.E in Bangalore. A cyber Security Professional, Hacker, Designer, Programmer. Keen interest in hacking and network security and he developed several techniques of defending and defacing websites. He's of the opinion that people should learn this art to prevent any cyber attacks. Currently Amol works as a member of 'Null International', Bangalore chapter as a network security guy. Apart from this, he has done internships at YAHOO! India, AMAZON India, etc. He has also attended various International conferences like NullCon GOA, c0c0n, ClubHack, Defcon , SecurityByte, ICFoCS, OWASP, etc.. He is certified with RHCE, LPT, CEH v7, SCJP, AFCEH. In programming he knows stuffs on C, C++, C# , JAVA (SCJP), .NET , and PHP. Additionally he knows few hardware languages like HDL, VHDL, Verilog, Embedded Micro controller Programming. He has been featured on google hall of fame. Amol was named a "India's top 10 hacker" by google. "World's top 50 hacking blog" by google.|